Best Keyword difficulty checker & Keyword Competition Checker Tools For SEO Experts
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the must-have practice in the digital marketing field. And to succeed in SEO one must be an expert in choosing the best-suited keywords for your kind business. there are many free as well as paid keyword difficulty checker tools which will tell you about how quick you can rank using those keywords. I will be taking you through keyword difficulty tool SEMRush in this tutorial.
What is the Keyword Difficulty In SEO?
Keyword difficulty in SEO means how competitive your selected keyword is to rank on the search engine. At the same time, it tells you how competitive your competitors are to outrank them.
The Keyword difficulty tool will tell you a keyword difficulty score which will be in a range from 1 to 100. Low the score high the chances to rank your site quickly. This keyword difficulty score indicates the competitiveness of the keyword.
SEO keyword competition analysis
SEO keyword competition analysis will really help you to decide which keyword to focus on in your 1st phase of the SEO. Based on the keyword competition analysis you can categorize your keywords into 3 types.
Low Competition: Below 49 keyword competition scores. these keywords you can easily rank on into the top 10 search results on the search engine.
Medium Competition: In the range of 49 to 69
High Competition: 70+ Keyword competition.
How To Check Keyword Difficulty Using SEMRush?
To check keyword difficulty using SEMRush tool follow these steps:
- Once you logged in click on keyword analytics from the left side menu bar.
- Select Keyword difficulty tool sub-menu.
- You will be able to see this option. Select the country you want organic traffic from.
- Enter the keyword you want to rank high on the search engine. add one keyword to each line.
- You can check bulk keyword difficulty using this tool.
- After entering the list of keywords click on the show difficulty button.
- You will be able to see the below screen at the front of you. Where,
- Keyword: This column has the list of keywords you have entered to find keywords difficulty.
- Difficulty: It will tell you the difficulty score in the percentage (%) format.
- Volume: This column will tell you the above search volume of that particular keyword into the selected country.
- Results: This will tell you how many results shown on the Google search engine for your keyword.
- SERP Features: These are the extra features Google allows you to show along with your website link in organic results.